Adult Social Care

Care and support for older people in Gateshead

What does it do?

Assesses need for social care and for financial help to afford it. Also assesses and can help meet the needs of carers.

Who it is for?

All adults with social care needs, and their carers.

Where it is available?

Local service (Gateshead).

How to access or apply for it:

You can access this service by going to the Gateshead Council Website and using the relevant online enquiries form

or by calling the number above.


Info last updated:

Gateshead Council, Civic Centre, Regent Street, Gateshead, NE8 1HH