Cherished Care ServicesHome care and support in your own home.
What does it do?
- Assistance in your own home
- Assistance in the morning - getting up, washing, dressing, breakfast
- Washing/bathing/showering and any other personal hygiene requirements
- Medication prompts and support
- Light housework
- Washing, dressing and other personal hygiene support
- Continence Care
- Recognising and discussing health needs
- Making appointments with Healthcare professional
Who it is for?
- Older People
Cherished Care Services support adults aged 18 years and over, who wish to remain in their own homes and be supported to do so. We also provide a specialist care of people with Dementia, persons with Physical disabilities and Sensory impairments.
Where it is available?
Local service (Ellesmere Port and Neston, Halton, Macclesfield, Vale Royal, Warrington, Chester, Congleton, Crewe and Nantwich).
How to access or apply for it:
People can Access our services by telephoning the office, visiting our website or by E-mail or in writing. Call our office on 01625 251 925
What to expect then:
One of Cherished Care Services Care Managers will arrange an appointment to visit you in your own home. The Service will be tailored to meet the your personal needs and requirements. Our service takes a person centered approach and you will have your own personal care and support plan.
Info last updated:
34 Clough Avenue, 34 Clough Avenue, Wilmslow, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 4BU