Housing - Rehousing with a Carer

What does it do?

The City Council recognises that, for some people, a live-in carer could prevent their admission to residential care. A carer is someone who looks after you because you are unable to look after yourself. Your carer may be a partner, relative or friend.
They have a re-housing with carer policy, which offers limited re-housing opportunities for people with care needs and their carers.

Who it is for?

People with 24 hour care needs

Where it is available?

Local service (Westminster).

How to access or apply for it:

If you would like more details about the criteria for this scheme, please contact your Estate Office or the Housing Option Service:
101 Orchardson Street, London, NW8 8EA
020 7641 1000
020 7641 8000


Info last updated: