Advice & informationAdvice & information for older people in Hammersmith & Fulham
What does it do?
At Age UK Hammersmith and Fulham we provide Information and expert advice on a wide range of issues is available at Age UK Hammersmith and Fulham. It’s always confidential, it’s free and we are independent of any statutory agency.
Our Advice and Information Workers are all highly trained and experienced in dealing with older people’s issues.
We can help you with
- Money matters including benefits, pensions & bills
- Housing rights, landlord problems & neighbours
- Health and social care
- Leisure and social activities
- Your rights to local services
- And most other things that affect your quality of life
Who it is for?
Where it is available?
What it costs:
How to access or apply for it:
Opening hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 10.00am - 4.00pm.