LGBT Hate Crime & Domestic Abuse Support ServiceLGBT Hate Crime & Domestic Abuse Support Service on Isle of Wight
What does it do?
Breaking barriers for an inclusive Island. We offer safe, confidential & impartial support on the Isle of Wight for people experiencing hate crime and/or domestic abuse.
- Information and Advice
- Support around Hate Crime
- Domestic Violence/Abuse support
- Support groups/social group connections
- LGBT friendly services & business links
- Referral & signposting onwards
- Safety advice & information
Who it is for?
This service is for people who are: 50 years and older and who identify as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender (LGBT) or non-binary.
Where it is available?
Local service (Isle of Wight).
How to access or apply for it:
See contact details above
Information / Signposting / Gateway service, Health & wellbeing services, Safety & security services
Info last updated:
147 High Street, Newport, Isle of Wight, PO30 1TY