Information & AdviceInformation & Advice in Wakefield
What does it do?
The Information and Advice service is available for people of pensionable age who are resident in the Wakefield District.
We provide a range of information and advice services to older people, their carers and professionals on a wide range of issues including housing, social care, residential care and maintaining independence.
By contacting us you can:
- Explain your problem to the information advisor
- Request a private interview or appointment
- Request the Information Advisor to make telephone calls or write letters on your behalf
Information is provided:
- Through Age UK factsheets
- Information sheets and leaflets from various agencies, both local, national and on the internet
- By the National Association of Citizens Advice Bureau computer system. Referrals to specialist services can also be made