Information & Advice

Information & Advice in Wakefield

What does it do?

The Information and Advice service is available for people of pensionable age who are resident in the Wakefield District.

We provide a range of information and advice services to older people, their carers and professionals on a wide range of issues including housing, social care, residential care and maintaining independence.

By contacting us you can:

  • Explain your problem to the information advisor
  • Request a private interview or appointment
  • Request the Information Advisor to make telephone calls or write letters on your behalf

Information is provided:

  • Through Age UK factsheets
  • Information sheets and leaflets from various agencies, both local, national and on the internet
  • By the National Association of Citizens Advice Bureau computer system.  Referrals to specialist services can also be made

Who it is for?

For older people, their carers and professionals.

Where it is available?

Local service (Wakefield).

How to access or apply for it:

See contact details above


Info last updated: