Dementia Day OpportunitiesDementia Day Opportunities in Warwickshire
What does it do?
The service offers support in a Day Care setting which aims to assist independent living in the community for as long as possible and feature opportunities to:
- Help in keeping memory at optimum levels.
- Socialise with others in similar circumstances.
- Join in group activities and have fun.
Activities include Reminiscence Therapy, Music and Movement,
Arts and Crafts.
Who it is for?
- With a diagnosis of Dementia
- Able to participate in activities and interact with fellow group members
- Living in North Warwickshire, Nuneaton & Bedworth and Rugby Stratford and Warwick Boroughs
Where it is available?
Local service (Stratford-on-Avon, Warwick, North Warwickshire, Nuneaton & Bedworth, Rugby).
How to access or apply for it:
See contact details above
Info last updated:
8 Clemens Street, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV31 2DL