Community Navigator ProjectCommunity Navigator Project in Kirkley
What does it do?
• A home visit service
• 1-1 support
• A chance to find out about, and use, services in the local community
• Ideas to reduce Isolation
• Help to manage health conditions
• Assistance to stay independent
• Opportunities for social interaction
The Navigator can make a real difference to people who are living with long term health conditions or disability and need help either to come to terms with their situation and/or support to help them navigate their way through what is sometimes a complicated system.
The navigator will become a supportive friend, giving the person they are working with support and encouragement to make changes in their life.
Who it is for?
Where it is available?
How to access or apply for it:
Referrals for this service come from Health and Social Care professionals working in the Kirkley area of Lowestoft, but it is also possible to make a self referral.