Dementia OxfordshireDementia services
What does it do?
Our team of expert Dementia Advisers offer advice and support to people living with dementia and their family and friends from the moment of diagnosis, and will stay in touch with you and make contact every six months.
If you have been diagnosed with dementia or are a relative or carer of someone who has, we can support you with:
- Information about dementia
- How to get help locally
- Staying independent
- Adaptations for your home
- Benefits and allowances that you may be entitled to
- Benefits, support and respite breaks for carers
- Activities and leisure opportunities
- Planning for the future, financial and legal issues
- Emotional support
- Specialist information for people under 65
Who it is for?
Where it is available?
How to access or apply for it:
Our Dementia Advisers can be contacted by calling 01865 410210 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We are open from 9.00am – 6.00pm, Monday to Friday.