Care Support servicesCare Support Service in North Tyneside & Newcastle
What does it do?
Care support services from EveryDay can offer flexible breaks for carers — giving you time for yourself and support for the person you care for.
EveryDay will arrange to visit you at home at a time that suits you, to talk to you and the person you care for about the range of options available.
What they can offer you as a carer:
- A choice of flexible breaks
- Short term breaks from 1 to 24 hours for you to do whatever you choose
- Peace of mind, to know that your loved one is being cared for by professionally trained staff
- Support to understand and manage Direct Payments
For the person you care for, they can offer:
- Professional well trained caring and empathetic staff
- A choice of personal care packages to support and meet your individual needs and aspirations
- Practical and social personal care support
- Respite care services
Who it is for?
Where it is available?
What it costs:
How to access or apply for it:
We would like you to better appreciate why EveryDay Care & Support is different.