Weekly Clubs & ActivitiesClubs & Activitiesf for older people in North Craven
What does it do?
Enjoy company and good food at our social clubs
Our clubs and social activity sessions take place throughout the villages in the North Craven area, offering good food and stimulating activity for a small charge.
Club locations are :
- Settle Friday Drop-In, meets weekly
- Settle Monday Club meets weekly
- Rathmell Thursday, 2 meetings per month
- Langcliffe Thursday, meets weekly
- Horton-in-Ribblesdale, 2 meetings per month
- Malhamdale Over 60’s, meets monthly
- Clapham, meets monthly
- Long Preston club. Meets monthly.
We provide a wide range of other activities to enable people to pursue leisure interests and/or encourage to stay fit and healthy.
- A “Pie and Ale” club especially for men, meets every other Monday at Settle Cricket Club
- Creative writing sessions
- Regular dancing and music.
- Relaxation and movement sessions.
If you have any ideas for interest groups or new activities please let us know as we are keen to develop and range of ses-sions and events that you can enjoy.
Who it is for?