Lunch clubsLunch clubs in Knaresborough
What does it do?
People who use our lunch club service will be given a home-cooked midday meal, as well as access to a full variety of interesting activities.
A cook prepares the meal with fresh food that is sourced locally.
Support is also available to people who attend outside the one day. Our advice and information is available every day of the week from 9.00am to 6.00pm. We also provide outreach support and other services when required.
- Small horticultural activities
- Arts and crafts
- Physical activity within the limits of the individuals
- Games, quizzes, bingo
- Intergenerational contact with local primary school children
- Local shops delivering small items of food for people using the service to take home
- Bathing and hairdressing
- Special events and visits by entertaining groups such as musicians
Who it is for?
Where it is available?
How to access or apply for it: