Mobile Foot Health CareMobile foot care in Bournemouth, Christchurch, Poole, Ferndown
What does it do?
I am a fully qualified and insured Foot Health Practitioner. I
trained with the SMAE Institute and undertook extensive training and
examinations alongside experienced chiropodists and podiatrists.
I am able to provide a day, evening or weekend mobile service in
Bournemouth, Christchurch, Poole, Ferndown, West Moors, Ringwood and
I adhere to a strict professional code of conduct and am fully CRB checked.
I can help you with the following foot health services:
- Toe nail care and trimming
- Foot care
- Corns, Calluses and removal of hard skin
- Ingrown toenails
- Verrucae and plantar warts treatment
- Nail fungal infection treatments and advice
- Diabetic foot care
- Nail disorders such as thickened nails (Onychauxis),
- toenail fungus infections (Onychomycosis), lifting of the nail plate from the nail bed
or nail separation (Onycholysis)
Who it is for?
Where it is available?
What it costs:
How to access or apply for it:
Text or call 07595160911. Please leave a message or text me if I am unavailable as I may be on a house call and unable to answer the phone.