Patients' Representative ServicePatients` Representative Services
What does it do?
We can help if
You need extra support during your hospital stay or are you a carer who needs to speak to someone independent? If so, please contact your Patients’ Representative.
At some time, we all need support and representation, someone to be our voice. We all need someone who will listen.
What the service provides
The Patients' Representative may be able to help if:
- You are worried about an aspect of your hospital stay
- You want someone independent to speak on your behalf
- You need support during a time of crisis
- Someone to discuss a difficult decision with
- If you need general information or possible access to other services
- If you are worried or concerned, talk to us we are here to help
What extra support do we offer?
- Information on financial matters and benefits
- Information on health and social care
- Details on services available in the community once discharged, for example befriending, day care and advocacy services
- Assistance in referring you to appropriate service you wish to access
Who it is for?
Where it is available?
What it costs:
How to access or apply for it:
Kings Mill Hospital
This service is available at Kings Mill Hospital.
For more information or to access this service at Kings Mill Hospital, please contact:
t 01623 622515 ext 4675
Natalie is located at Ward 35, Floor 3 at Kings Mill Hospital.
This service is available at Lings Bar Hospital on the following wards:
- John Procter
For more information or to access this service at Lings Bar Hospital, please contact:
t 0115 854 2286
Queens Medical Centre
This service is available on the following Healthcare of Older Persons Wards at Queens Medical Centre:
- Wards B47, B48, B49 B50
- Wards C52, F18, F19, F20
For more information or to access this service at Queens Medical Centre, please contact:
t 0115 924 9924 ext. 66013