Free confidential legal advice and representationFree & confidential legal advice and representation
What does it do?
We give advice on the following areas of law...
- Welfare Benefits
We also offer advice and representation to anyone attending court for a hearing to repossess their house.
We have solicitors from private practice coming into the Law Centre on alternate Thursday evenings to give initial advice on areas of the law not covered by Law Centre Staff.
Who it is for?
Services are particularly targeted towards disadvantaged and vulnerable sections of society whose access to legal advice is often limited or non-existent.
Where it is available?
What it costs:
How to access or apply for it:
What we do not do
- We do not advise landlords
- We do not usually help people outside Nottingham
- We do not deal with boundary disputes
- We do not provide a form filling service
- We do not take on appeals unless we have sufficient time to prepare the case