Handyperson ServiceHandyperson Service in Hyndburn, joinery service
What does it do?
Our Handyperson will make an appointment to visit at a time that is convenient and will carry out small essential repairs e.g.
- Fitting curtain rails/blinds
- Fitting door furniture, draughtproofing
- Repairing furniture e.g. rehanging cupboard doors, replacing hinges
- Erecting shelves, fixing loose floorboards
- Changing light bulbs and lamp shades
- Changing tap washers, resealing around baths and showers
- Re-puttying windows, replacing rotten sills
This list is not exhaustive.
HOMECARE JOINERY SERVICE
For larger type joinery works our qualified joiners will provide competitive quotes for most joinery works.
We will provide a written quotation and if this is acceptable:
- a start date will be agreed
- works will be carried out at a convenient time
- upon completion a final invoice will be supplied
Should you wish for the works to be inspected prior to payment, we will arrange for our technical service to do this.
Who it is for?
The whole community of Hyndburn.
Where it is available?
What it costs:
Labour is £12 for up to 1 hour, you will also be required to pay for (or provide) materials.
How to access or apply for it:
See contact details above
HOMEWISE works to deliver high quality services and have achieved Investor in People and the national Home Improvement Agency Quality Mark standard.
HOMEWISE strives to give a high quality service ensuring that your wishes are paramount and that you are kept fully informed and consulted. Our service will wherever possible be flexible to meet your needs and you may change or cancel this service at any time. Each and every person who comes to HOMEWISE will receive an efficient, caring and professional service, which will be consistent at all times.