Home Care ServiceHome care services for older people in Dover
What does it do?
Services we offer:
• Personal care – showering/bathing, hair
washing, shaving, toileting, oral hygiene,
dressing, continence care.
• Domestic tasks – General cleaning
including vacuuming, laundry, dusting
and washing dishes, shopping accompanied
or unaccompanied, bill paying.
• Support with self-administration of
• Help getting in or out of bed.
• Companionship and promoting social
• Enablement - Enablement is a short
term service that can help you remain
independent in your own home following
illness or a hospital stay.
• Night sitting service.
• Support with preparing meals.
• Accompaniment to outings, hospital,
theatre and appointments.
• Working in partnership with other
professionals for the benefit of those that
use our services.
Who it is for?
Where it is available?
How to access or apply for it:
Other care services include
- Patient escorts
- Companionship visits
- Sleep or waking nights
- Twenty four hour live in-care
Following an assessment by a qualified care planner to discuss your needs, we will be able to provide you with a written quotation for the care you require.