AdvocacyAdvocacy service in Leeds
What does it do?
Do you need someone to help you make sure you get your voice heard, know your rights, express your needs or explain what you want?
What we offer
- Community care issues
- Hospital discharge
- Residential and nursing home support
- Dealing with health authorities
- Care appeals
- Social needs and housing issues
- Getting legal advice
Elder abuse and safeguarding
Are you, or is someone you know living in fear of:
- Being frightened or bullied
- Being neglected
- Being hit, restrained or sexually assaulted
- Having property or money misused or stolen?
Our advocates can help you make a complaint about safeguarding.
Who it is for?
We have a dedicated member of staff specializing in advocacy and elder abuse work.