What does it do?

Do you need someone to help you make sure you get your voice heard, know your rights, express your needs or explain what you want?

Help with: Community care issues - Hospital discharge - Residential and nursing home support - Dealing with health  -authorities - Care appeals - Social needs and housing issues - Getting legal advice - Elder abuse