Northenden Community ProjectsCommunity centre for people in Northenden area
What does it do?
The Focus: Connecting the people to the community through activities, organisations, community lunches & special events.
- New fully equipped kitchen serving 30-40 quality meals at the community lunches
- Totally refurbished suite of premises as a Day Centre for work by the NAS
- Essential maintenance plus the installation of some safety features
Useful facts about Northenden Community Projects:
- Serves 150 people. Has 10 helpers/volunteers,
and 20 church members
- Works with the National Autistic Society as a partner organisation
- NCP co-ordinator in the person of Nadine Ibe
- A minister: Rev. Tim Nichols
- Is at a serious planning stage for a new & exciting future with a Housing Association & the NAS
Who it is for?
People in Northenden area
Where it is available?
Local service (Manchester).
How to access or apply for it:
See contact details above
Info last updated:
Northenden Methodist Church, Palatine Road, Manchester, M22 4JS