Housing and Care Options ServiceAdvice and information about housing & care options
What does it do?
This is a free service offering:
- Information and Advice on housing and care options
- Information about local services that can help you to continue to live safely and independently in your own home
- Independent and confidential advice tailored to your circumstances
- Visit you in the comfort of your home to discuss your needs in confidence
- Provide you with information on the different types of housing and care provision available to you together with any financial implications
- Help you through the application process and provide practical help if needed to help you implement your chosen housing or care option
Who it is for?
You can access this service if:
- you are over 65, or caring for or supporting someone over 65, and
- you are a Home owner, social landlord or private tenant, and
- you live in Warwick District including Kenilworth, Leamington Spa and Warwick towns, Stratford upon Avon District including Shipston, Southam, Alcester and Henley in Arden
Where it is available?
Local service (Stratford-on-Avon, Warwick).
What it costs:
It is a free service to those who are eligible
How to access or apply for it:
Telephone us on 01926 458 100 or email email@example.com
Info last updated: