Collins unitDementia day care service in Canterbury
What does it do?
The service offers people with dementia
- An enjoyable day out in a safe and stimulating enviroment
- Person centered care from trained staff
- The possibility of living in their own home longer
- Activities to help maintain memories and skills
The service offers carers
Relief from their caring responsibilities
- Knowledge that the person they care for is receiving a high standard of care
- Support from other carers through regular group meetings
- Access to other services provided by Age UK Canterbury including carer support our dementia outreach service
Who it is for?
Where it is available?
How to access or apply for it:
For further information and enqiries please contact the Collins unit
Age UK Canterbury
Kent CT1 2QY
Phone: 01227 462368
Phone: 01227 780246