Day Service at Barford CourtPeople living with or without a Dementia Day Service
What does it do?
We provide a friendly environment where you can relax, socialise and have fun whilst boosting your confidence and developing your skills through stimulating activities.
- Art and craft groups either for recreation or therapy
- Physical exercise
- Daily skills including cooking
- Games that help co-ordination skills such as Wii and table football
- Films, music and conversation
Who it is for?
Our day service is personalised for older people living with or without a dementia who enjoy the independence of living in their own home, but may want company and support during the day, and the opportunity to meet local people in the community.
Where it is available?
What it costs:
Our service can be paid for privately or with local authority funding, including personal budgets.
Please contact the day service directly to discuss your requirements.
How to access or apply for it:
Can this service support you?
- If you would like to attend, please contact us at Barford Court to learn more about you, your needs and interests.
- We can support people with mobility problems and people with a dementia. Our staff are able to support people with their personal care needs. However, we are unable to support people who need hoist assistance.
Our Day Service is open five days a week Monday to Friday 08:30 - 17.00.
Anyone can make a referral, we would be pleased to discuss your requirements with you.
For more information please contact Barford Court on 01273 777736 or email email@example.com