Gosport Care & Wellbeing Centre
What does it do?
At our centre in Gosport you will feel right at home in our comfortable and welcoming centre, which is based in the heart of the community, at Gosport Discovery Centre. We have a bright and large lounge/ dining area and you can expect to receive a warm welcome from our friendly and professional staff. We also offer access to a variety of activities at the Discovery Centre.
Interesting and innovative activities, including:
- Gardening Groups: potting and planting whether you’re green fingered or a novice
- Craft Activities: dabble in painting, toy with textiles or try your hand at jewellery making
- Cognitive Stimulation Therapy: a welcoming and lively structured group if you’d like support with memory problems or dementia
- Reminiscence Sessions: take a trip down memory lane in our discussion groups
- Mind and Body: keep moving with daily exercises, music therapy, New Age Kurling, table tennis and more
- Intergenerational: bridging the generation gap through conversation, learning and fun with children and students