The George Hurd Activity CentreDay Centre in Basildon
What does it do?
What's on offer?
- Activities, crafts, fitness and dance classes - Most classes currently have availability, please contact reception for further details.
- Specialised transport to and from the day centre for those who need it, see BDVC
- Snooker room, lounge and dining room
- Hairdresser: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
- Chiropodist - visits monthly
- Regular entertainment events
- Special events: dinners and seasonal celebrations
- Numerous day trips per year, including shopping trips, London shows, Rambles, coastal tours and other places of interest and entertainment.
Who it is for?
Membership is open to anyone over the age of 50.
Where it is available?
Local service (Basildon).
What it costs:
Membership fees (April to March):
- £4 per month / £12 per quarter household membership for residents within the Basildon borough.
- £6 per month / £18 per quarter household membership for residents outside the Basildon borough.
How to access or apply for it:
See details above
Info last updated:
The George Hurd Centre, Audley Way, Basildon, Essex, SS14 2FL