Michelle Sheppard - Restricted AdviserRestricted Adviser for older people and their families
What does it do?
I am a Restricted Adviser to older people and their families.
I do this in whichever way suits my client - in their home or at my office or by phone.
My particular specialisms are:
- Paying for care
- Inheritance tax planning
- Pension Planning
- Investment Planning
- Financial Advice for Disabled Adults & Parents of Children with Disabilities
A bit more about me
I have been providing financial advice since I joined the industry in 1993. Over the last twenty years I have been providing specialist financial advice to the elderly and their families having established my reputation in this area. As such, I believe I am able to offer my clients trusted advice that is second to none. My in-depth knowledge in this arena has helped many clients make informed choices regarding their Later Life Financial Planning.
Who it is for?
Older people and their families.
Where it is available?
What it costs:
I receive commission for my services
How to access or apply for it:
Please phone or email me, as above.
My membership of SOLLA, the Society of Later Life Advisers, means that I am accredited by the Society and bound by its Code of Best Practice.
- Dip PFS SOLLA Accredited
- CII Financial Planning Certificate
- CII Later Life Accreditation
- SJP Long Term Care Accredited Certs CII (MP & ER)
- ER1 (CII Equity Release)
- J08 Financial Planning Practice
- AF1 Personal Tax and Trust Planning
- AF5 Financial Planning
- AF6 Senior Management and Supervision
- AF8 Retirement Income Planning
- CF6 Mortgage Advice
- CF8 Long Term Care Insurance
- R01 Financial Services & Regulation & Ethics
- RO3 Personal Taxation
- RO7 Advanced Mortgage Advice
- LP1 Life & Pensions Customer Operations
- LP2 Financial Services Products & Solutions
- FPC 1, 2 and 3
The Michelle Sheppard Practice Ltd is an Appointed Representative of and represents only St. James's Place Wealth Management plc (which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority) for the purpose of advising solely on the Group's wealth management products and services, more details of which are set out on the Group's website www.sjp.co.uk/products.