Click to enlarge or scroll
Manager's Description"Our service aims to keep people as independent as possible for as long as possible. To do this, we provide you with a personalised support plan, which is reviewed at least annually or more frequently ..." Show more "Our service aims to keep people as independent as possible for as long as possible. To do this, we provide you with a personalised support plan, which is reviewed at least annually or more frequently if your support needs have changed.
The main areas of support we provide include things such as:
• Money: budgeting, dealing with benefits, managing debt
• Housing: managing a tenancy, adapting your home, dealing with neighbourhood issues
• Getting Involved: looking into education, training and employment
• Community Access: linking in with local services and social opportunities
• Health: managing health conditions and accessing health services.
Every customer also has a support plan that reflects your support needs and aspirations. Support workers regularly review your plan with you to make sure that it still reflects your needs.
Staff are on site Monday to Friday 9am – 1pm. Out of hours, we offer a telecare system which can be accessed either by the intercom module or using your emergency pendant." Show less
33 flats, bungalows. Sizes 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom.
Visiting management staff (Family Mosaic staff are on site Monday to Friday 9am – 1pm.), Non-resident management staff (part time) and Careline alarm service
Lounge, Laundry, Guest facilities, Garden
New residents accepted from 55 years of age.
Tenure(s): Rent (social landlord)